Return / RMA policy
The warranty period may differ per product or group, depending on the condition of the product (used, refurbished, pulled or new). You can find the warranty period for your product(s) on the product detail page. If this is not the case, please contact us.
Before you send a warranty claim please refer to the product detail page to check if your product(s) are still valid for warranty.
How does the RMA procedure work?
In order to optimally assist you we ask you to follow the following steps for returning defective items:
- Please check whether the product is valid for warranty, this can vary depending on the type of product, more information about the warranty period can be found in the product description or on our website or in your account information panel.
- To complete your RMA procedure as quickly as possible it is not necessary to notify us in advance but we do ask you to download our RMA_form_UK.pdf form and fill in the neccesary fields (if applicable) and attach it to the return shipment.
- Wrongly ordered items must be returned within 14 days provided that they are unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. They must also be in the same condition as you received them from us. The packaging must not be damaged or provided with stickers, nor may it be written on.
- Pack the goods properly to prevent transport damage by using the original packaging if possible.
- Incorrectly delivered products can be collected in consultation with us (email@example.com). The above rule regarding packaging also applies here, as the delivery person has no packaging with him.
Thank you for your cooperation,
We use a return period of 14 days for products that are unnecessarily or incorrectly ordered. After this period, your products will not be processed.
We offer a 30-day pixel warranty on displays marked as A-Grade.
Other displays do not have a pixel warranty.
General RMA / Return conditions
When we accept your RMA, the full cost of the product will be credited to your account. However, this excludes already paid shipping costs. In addition, any additional shipping costs made by returning the product to us are covered by the buyer.
In case of physical damage to the product, the warranty will be void.
Damage / shortage notification
A damage and/or defect notification must be sent to us within 48 hours after delivery.
If this is not done, reimbursement or replacement of damaged products can be excluded.